Complete the Universal Student Application
Deadline – 21st October 2018 midnight
Students applying for the Awards will have to complete all relevant sections of the Universal Student Application which will be available from 10th September, 2018, 6:00 pm onwards at http://goalsetting.usaunivquest.com
Things to do before filling the Universal Student Application
In order to have a smooth and efficient application process, please keep ready all documents related to your profile. Kindly keep your school report card handy, create your CV, and arrange evidence of all the awards and recognitions received by you.
All documents from class VII onwards can be used as part of your application. While completing your application, you would be asked for your:
* Biographical details.
* Scholastic achievements, including scores and/or ranks in individual subjects taught at school from class VII onwards. These may be Regional Exams like JSTSE or National Exams like NTSE or internationally accepted exams like PSAT, SAT, SAT Subjects, SSAT & Advanced Placements.
* Extra-curricular and co-curricular activities & achievements. In addition, you will also be required to complete the following:
* Provide Letters Of Recommendation (LOR) from your school teachers (minimum 2).
* Answer a few long and short essay questions that would give us an insight on what motivates you for success. The topics for the essays shall be available online on 16th August, 2017, 6:00 pm onwards.
* As proof of your achievements, please keep a scanned copy of all documents ready for uploading. Acceptable file formats include .JPG, .JPEG, .PNG, .DOC, .PDF. The size of each file should not be more than 2mb.
After Successful Completion of this step:
Shortlisted students will be called for a personal Interview. The details of the same is available on http://studentoftheyear.usaunivquest.com/personal-interview/