Attend Personal Interview
Shortlisted students will be called for a personal interview. Students will be interviewed to verify and evaluate the genuineness of their claims made in the application for the Awards. Students who do not attend the interview will not be considered for the Awards.
To enable students to plan their travel, a tentative Personal Interview Schedule is given on page no. 16. All participants, including those who may fail to attend the interview will be eligible to download and print a Certificate of Honour. Further details of the Interview Process is available on http://masterstroke.usaunivquest.com
To boost the Application, students may write a College Curriculum Assessment Test or submit Official Advanced Placement (AP) Test scores in lieu of the test. This College Curriculum Assessment Test will consist of two subjects.
A complete list of AP Test Scores that can be submitted in lieu of the College Curriculum Assessment Test is given below: Calculus AB/BC, Biology, Physics E&M/B2, Physics Mech/B1, Macro/Micro Economics, Chemistry, Statistics, Environmental Science, US History, Computer Science A, English Literature & Composition, English Language and Composition, World History, European History & Psychology.
Personal Interview Schedule for Student of the Year Award
Results After Interview
For Class XII – 30th November, 2017
For Class VIII & IX – 23rd December, 2017
For Class X & XI – 24th December, 2017
Notes on Personal Interview
1. Interviews will be held only in the cities mentioned above. Candidates will be expected to travel to the nearest city.
2. Dates mentioned above are tentative and subject to change. Candidates will be informed about their appointment for interview over email and phone. Once the appointment is confirmed, it will not be altered.
3. Candidates will be expected to carry the original and one set of self attested photocopies of all documents to support the claims made in the Universal Student Application.
4. Mandatory documents are – Photo ID Proof, School Report Card and Board Exam Marksheets (if appeared). If these are not submitted, then the candidate will be automatically disqualified from the Awards process.
5. Booking of appointments for Phase-II of Interviews will be done only after all appointment slots are full in Phase-I. Therefore, there is a chance that interviews for Phase-II may be entirely cancelled. For candidates studying in Class XII, Phase-II of interviews will not be held.
To register for Student of the Year Award; Click on this link: reg.usaunivquest.com